The 18-hole course was originally created in 1926 but was re-designed by Robert "Bob" Grimsdell in 1932. The course follows the natural contours of the land and is a little hilly although easily walked. The club does hire golf carts for those who'd prefer to zoot around. 

 

The halfway house is away from the clubhouse but golfers who don't have time for a full round can do a 10-hole loop (Holes 1 - 4, 13 - 18) that brings them back to the clubhouse.